I have been unconsciously dooming this part of my life because I had decided to believe in those stupid theories about my lack of ability with it. I have been behaving in predictable ways ... in a stupid attempt to denny it... to protect myself .
But all of a sudden someone draws your attention completly,when you least expect... and you catch yourself looking deeply into this person's eyes. Like in a meditation process, that eye connection feels like nourishing your whole body.
The happiness in that silent moment. Seconds of nourishment. You feel energized. So powerful yet so peaceful. So focused , so sober.
How can our eyes be so powerful. How can our bodies know exatcly what to do when we simply let go of our stupid judgements and over-protective theories?
There is nothing else to do but surrender. "melt" !
There is so much wisdom in BEING in the experience...simply feel every second of it.
Those eyes, those eyes...and what they brought me tonight!
It doesn't matter if I had those eyes staring at me just for tonight. The health I got from it is still there...in a near past, still reflecting in my present now...kept as a learning for always.
"When you say nothing at all" or "more than words". I can understand it better!
Some minutes, some seconds only, but that's enough!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Já vejo!! :D