sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

Some of my crazy thoughts!!! ^^

It's been a while since I last wrote, because there are so many things happening in my life - since I started opening up - that I just got "lost" (in a positive way) on it.

Well, one thing that really has been helping me doing the things I want to do, is to imagine me as a body full of natural wisdom, and then I GIVE my body to the experience. I surrender to the experience. We indeed have natural wisdom that we block in time, and the magic happens when we unblock it...we allow it to flow.
We cram so much distorted thoughts in our mind, that when we want to learn something new , we go to that NEW experience with that OLD mindset! And this is when it will NEVER work! We have to be able to surrender to a new thing and forgive (and forget ) our temptation to "know it all! i'm mr right!" and REALLY NOT KNOW... in order to trully knoW!Listening with the heart is totally different than listening only to have the chance to vomit all our "super-knowledge" . We are not even listening when we do it! We are just in a monologue!
I have been developing a passion for the REAL listening. It makes me feel whole and connected, and the stories ALWAYS teach me something. ALWAYS. Sometimes, a story with only "Hi, good morning!" is already a huge conection and provide me smiles.

Our bodies have so many tools. Our bodies are amazing. Whenever my trained mind tells me (because it has rehearsed to do it SO WELL) that I CAN NOT DO something, i just repeat to myself: "I was born with a strong body. I have all the tools in me, and they are here to be USED". And notice: this is not something i'm saying just to create an ilusion to live. NO. this is the TRUTH. What is NOT true is unfortunatly, how MOST OFTHE PEOPLE forget about their bodies, and put their most amazing tools to sleep. That is when they stop believing in themselves... This is what is not TRUE!
The truth is that the world HAS LOVE - and people prefer the stupid way.
The truth is that our bodies ARE healthy, and has an incredible natural wisdom of digesting, breathing and everything we need to LIVE - and then people distort it all.
The truth is that much of what we learn is distorted from reality - and people unfortunatly, BELIEVE it.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Já vejo!! :D