OMG. This
is a topic I LOVE. <3 I’m a very
curious person,and of course this is a hot topic for many people.I came across very
nice material from dating experts, and you may think it is bulshit, but give it
a try and just read here!
I was
TOTALLY not aware of many of my behaviours in my “dating experiences”.As I started
reading,I got very nice insights, and one of them for example was a shock for
me: don’t misunderstand me,but I realized I had been using lots of masculine
energy!
First of
all: We have both of them inside us, and we can draw from either depending on
the situation. Feminine attracts masculine… and of course masculine attracts
feminine.
Lots of
guys (I mean straight guys) confuse being kind to a woman with being in the
feminine energy. They think that by acting in the feminine energy, then they
are being DIFFERENT than those rude guys who treat woman bad. There is a
difference here (I will explain it!). And there are women, (I mean straight
women) , SPECIALLY nowadays that women
are also in the workforce as much as men, which confuse being an independent
woman with being in the masculine energy.
In my mind
for example, lots of the “girly” attitudes would sound like I would be
subservient or submissive. But… that’s completely false.Feminine and Masculine
are equally powerful. (There are lots movies about powerful woman which use their
female traits to the fullest ,and that’s where their power comes from.HEY: I’m
NOT talking about MANipulation).
So! Masculine is: Cognitive,up in
your head,logical,good at making plans,efficiency, competitive,wanting to
win,wanting to build, and they like pursuing…
Feminine is: Intuition, Creative Capacity,
Colaboration, Team-Building, Connection,Communication, softness, warmth from
your heart, nurturing,loves her body (connected to her body),and more emotional
talk.
Insight:
The most powerful leaders in the planet have their feminine energies well
developed. It doesn’t matter I men or women: it is important for communication.
And this is
what when I first learned made me look at men with different eyes (I love it):
One of the biggest and deepest subconscious desires men have in their CORE is
to DELIVER HAPPINESS to their woman.They want to provide pleasure!! (ownnnn!!!)
They want to make sure that they can please us, and that we trust them.(OoooHHHH!!
THIS IS SO CUTE!)!
So there is
this Masculine – Feminine Dynamic.It is beautiful…
I absolutely
love this idea here: “He can come home,and be healed FROM his long day being in
his head,being all intellectual… and just be healed by your love of life and
the pleasure that you get from your own body. Men want warmth.” - Laureen Sheehan.
There is a
very important DETAIL here. Woman must love their life. They must have their
independency, their hobbies, their friends, the things they love doing for
pampering themselves(maybe a massage, or dance lessons,or even watching a Disney
movie which was part of their childhood).They must understand their feelings
and be able to communicate it from a place of love and politeness. They can not
be the whole day just waiting for their men.
This has NO
CONNECTION with playing hard to get.NO!Some women believe that if they PRETEND
they have “better things to do rather than caring about a men” then they will
hav them. This is a MISTAKE because this comes from a place of FEAR and
possibly bitterness. What I am talking about is that women must have a HEALTHY
lifestyle,which she must recognize that she needs to have,no matter if she is
single or married of dating.She needs to love herself.When she truly does it,
that’s WHEN she is BRIGHT and SOFT and VERY FEMININE. She will of course
attract a healthy men too.A men who respects her as much as SHE does.Or if she attracts
who is not boyfriend material ready, then she will be able to recognize them wisely.
Also, when
a woman is truly living her femininity to the fullest, she can draw the masculine gifts out of her partner, and then they can really build a healthy relationship.
Both men
and women like a confident partner.Women like to feel like they are “protected”,
and this is not just about physical force.When a MAN truly loves who is is, is
TRULLY confident and comfortable with himself (not pretending, because it
leaks),then a woman can sense it.
The same for
men. They can “feel” when a woman is truly in love with her life….
A good example
of Masculine-Feminine Dynamic that I saw in an interview is Salsa Dancing:
The first step is always the woman steps back and create space for the man as
he steps forward. The men iniciate every move and turn, BUT ALL EYES ARE ON
HER.She is the celebrant. HE uses his MASCULINE energy to put all the attention
on HER. (This is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Aiaiaiaiaiaiii!) ….
So… these
are some new ideas to entertain about the relationship world. There are much
more of course,and nice examples in practical life. I hope it can make sense
someone there too, as it does for me! !!!
J
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Já vejo!! :D