So here is
a conclusion of one of the material I spoke about! I studied what this amazing
man has to teach us (Dr Joe Dispenza). This is really powerful and I love it!
This post is a bit long, I know! But it will be worth it! I promise!
We think…because
we think we behave in a certain way…which will become who we ARE as we rehearse
it so well…
The principle of neuroscience says that nerve
cells that fire together , wire together. So neural networks are gangs of
neurons that fire and wire together as you repeatedly demonstrate the same
thought,action or behavior.The more you repeat,the more of it you will get. So
this means that like any skill you probably already learned – like playing the
piano for example - the more you
practice, the more it is strongly wired, and at a certain point, it becomes
easy for you to do. It becomes a habit. As you learn something,you make new
synaptic connections.)
How do we
change? We must know that we have a hundred billion neurons,so this allow us to
make the brain fire in different sequences, patterns and combinations.When we
make it work differently,we are CHANGING OUR MIND.
It starts with understanding something intellectually. The second step
is you planning how to apply it in your life! Then, of course, for making it an
action, you must modify some of your behaviours. As a result, you will FEEL
different and have a NEW experience.
So, let’s suppose you memorized (very well) how to demonstrate the
emotion of STRESS.What happens when we repeatedly put our bodies into stressful
conditions?
è Stress is when your body is knocked
out homeostasis and knocked out of balance.We feel stress while in a certain
external situation or we can even reproduce it by thought alone!Our body can’t
tell the difference between the actual experience in reality, and the emotion
that you fabricated by thinking.
The body then BELIEVES it’s in that experience (for those who
experience(d) PANIC ATTACKs,this is why the attacks happen). Your body prepare
you for that event.You get ready to fight or run away.
When we TURN ON THE STRESS RESPONSE, and we can not turn it off: NOW WE
ARE HEADED FOR DESEASE.
Going back to the HOW-TO, here I summarized the
steps:
the 1st step for changing is through
METACOGNITION!!! Metacognition
is when we can be aware of our unconscious behaviours.WE CAN OBSERVE WHO WE ARE
BEING! Only when you recognize the problem can you change it.NOW WE CAN MODIFY OUR BEHAVIOURS to do a better job in life! (you can pay attention to how u’re
reacting to the daily situations in your life. Notice how you are feeling.If
your feeling bad,sad,anxious,overwhelmed, then you have a good material to work
with).
2nd step: The FRONTAL LOBE the seat of our AWARENESS. It acts like a
volume control as you think about who u
no longer want to be.it lower the volumes in the circuits in your brain that
are connected to the OLD SELF. Your job here is to feel the emotions u live by,
without RESPONDING to it.For example: if you would normally feel angry when
your collegue is arrogant,you will now stay with that emotion as a material for
observation.Just allow yourself to FEEL that energy in your body.With practice,
this goes away. Instead of responding to your collegue,you will just feel it
until… it becomes distant and distant. It goes away naturally when you don’t
show it that it is important.You’ll have decided not to participate on it.You
will start not to believe what you believed to be true before.
Like this you begin to BIOLOGICALLY change.
And again: this is important if you no longer
want your body to be driven by stress hormones… you know they are not synonym
of health and happiness.
PLAN YOUR ACTIONS: 3rd: plan your NEW actions in your
mind!This is called mental-rehearsing.Use your creativity to entertain better
ways to be in the same situation that caused you stress before. your brain
NATURALLY begins to FIRE in new sequences, in new patterns, in new
combinations.Whenever you make your brain work DIFFERENTLY,you’re changing your
mind.As it begins to fire in new ways, you begin to install the neurological
hardware ahead of the actual experience (because in this step you are contemplating
the new you only in your mind!), but now you have circuits in place to USE in
those situations.
HERE IS TRICKY: You must PERSIST until your brain LITERALLY changes. Because there
will come thoughts related to the old you, which will try very strongly to bring
you back to being a record of your past. You have to raise beyond it all.It
will feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE and you will DOUBT it in the beginning… Persist
that the past doesn’t belong to the new you.If you slip:get back on track
without beating yourself up(IT MUST COME
FROM A PLACE OF PEACE INSIDE).PERSIST,then
sooner or latter,that new thought will be the strongest voice in your head.At this
moment, the brain has to seal that new circuit more permanently.There is a GLUE
called neuro growth factor that seals the circuits.There is ONLY a certain amount
of that neuro growth factor,so it starts to STEAL the glue from the
neighbouring circuits… when that happens:there goes the OLD memories.They can no
longer be there,when the NEW signal is installed.
This is the science of changing your mind.
NOW that you are DOING what you understood… you
are TEACHING NEW HABITS to your BODY. You are reconditioning the body to a new
mind. Knowledge is for the brain and experience is for the body. The limbic
brain now makes a new batch of peptides that signals the body in new ways, and
your GENETIC EXPRESSION is also changed now.You’re changing the fabric of you.You’re
instructing the body chemically to understand what your mind has intellectually
understood.
But it’s not enough to do it only once. You
have to repeat it loooots of times!You have to do it so many times that you no
longer have to think about it. It must becomes NATURAL and easy. you’ve
practiced it so many times that you know how without efforts. It’s automatic
and second nature. When you get to this level of making it INNATE, it becomes a
new you. Who you ARE. At this point,that NOTHING can REMOVE you from it, now
you’re in a state of being. This is a conclusion for you to understand how
possible it is for us to change! It takes work to remove the layers that we’ve
worn! As you learned now, they’ve became SO rooted within ourselves, that it’s
hard to see them! We do them so automatically that we are not aware of them!
To make it
easier for you to find your hidden “Pinocchios”,I’ll show you my personal
examples in the next post, so that you can have some insights about yours!
So: We
learn lots of things since a very young age! We learn how we see the world and
how we see ourselves.This becomes rooted in our subconscious mind so strongly
that it is just what sounds true for us.Well,when we truly believe something…
Ye:WE LIVE by that law which guides us in our every move!Do you need an
example?
Lets take the
terrorists who commit suicide while killing people.Supposing you don’t agree
with their “job”,and that sounds really an absurd in your mind.For them,inside
their BELIEF system means that they are
in a missionThey truly believe it.Of course I mentioned an extreme case so that
you can see how powerful our beliefs are(and where they can drive our behaviours).
Well,
talking about our inner Pinochios (the belief system which is a LIAR in
reality),there is a quick way inidentifying it very easily:Our purpose is to
feel JOY & Inner peace.This is a NATURAL state.Deep inside our hearts,we
all want that.Whatever thought makes you feel in opposition of it,is likely to
be a Pinnochio.If it knocks you out of balance,if it annoys you, if it brings
you down…this means it must be transformed.Why? Because by believing it,you are
giving room to stress which we know is an ALTERED state of being.Not a healthy
one.
I repeat:when
we REALIZE how BAD our belief system has been,and we truly want to change it,
it might sound HARD in the beginning and even impossible.It was like this for
me.But if you push yourself,it WILL CHANGE.You start noticing the changes
because you begin to experience things differently.
So, to make
it easier to see it happening in practical life, here are some examples which
can make you realize yours.
-
“I
can not make mistakes or i will not be accepted. (it leads people to isolatation)
-
“People
would only accept me if I were thin. (lead to eating disorders,for example)
-
“I
believe I will only be happy WHEN I will have accomplished some (material thing).”
-
“I´m too shy. I’m ashamed of being myself.
People will think I’m weird/stupid/inferior”
-“Food is entertainment and a way of filling in my inner void and not as
nourishment.”
-
“I
feel like I’m guilty in any situation. If someone is in a bad mood, that’s my
fault somehow!”
-
“I
blame myself when a relationship doesn’t work.”
-
“I
feel rejected.”
-
“I
am lazy, and that’s just who I am.”
Well… Life is too exhausting like this.Can you
imagine how much available energy you would have when you are NOT with those burden in your
body?
Lots of the examples I gave were based on my
personal story.I had eating disorder since the age of 12,and panic attacks for
over 6 years.I can assure this to you:This was all due to my inner ex-beliefs.They
were colouring my experiences.Each and EVERY experience.
I thought I needed to be a success and super
thin or I’d never be LOVED and ACCEPTED.Because of these beliefs I only wanted
to be isolated and developed bulimia..which lead me to panic attacks.Then of
course the guilt of being bulimic brought me a new belief: I deserved to die ! I
lived with it in my head for over 6 years,everyday.Nobody understood why I
woud never accept invitations out…I ended up having my blood tested around 15
times in ONE year.I went to the cardiologist around 5 times within an year. I felt so unloveable that I settled for a boyfriend who took advantage of my emotional frailty.I
felt totally unloveable and unworthy.I didn’t know who I truly was.
These are few examples of what the inner Pinicchio
is about.Can you perceive what I mean by our belief systems?We build a way to
believe things,and those beliefs can be totally destructive.And as you could
see: The lies I was telling myself were SO BIG that my Pinocchio’s nose was
pushing the real world away from me.My nose was long,so it was hard to be close
to anything: the giant nose would always require too much space!
But I now believe that this strong foundation I’ve
been learning is a path which will always reveal good things for me. I trust
it, specially because I have results in my life already.Big steps, far away from where I was.
This material about neuroscience is what
resonates with my heart,speaks to it and give me powerful tools to create a
MUCH better future. It gave me the trust to change myself,because I totally
didn’t know I could. I will be forever grateful for the work of Dr.Joe Dispenza.I’m
being able to love myself more every single day because of it.I’m more in love with
my life,and it increases by the day.I understood how to CREATE a future in a
way my heart desires.I’m still learning and I LOVEthis jorney.Everyday I have new
insights.It feels amazing.So I want to share this experience of transformation
with people,so this is why I felt like writing a blog!I want to use my own
experience in a simple funny way which everyone can use as tools to their own
life!! J
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Já vejo!! :D