terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013

A mensagem do cartaz! (The message in this board!)

Olá de hoje!
Bom, como estamos todos interagidos nos protestos que estão rolando, aqui vai um post em homenagem a esse CARTAZ que me chamou muita atenção ontem na avenida. De fato falou com meu coração completamente! Desde muito novinha eu ja "sentia" isso aí que  ele diz no cartaz. Então quando eu o VI, saí correndo pra pedir que tirasse uma foto!!
Sem ofensas a quem gosta da Rede Globo. Mas essa é de coração a minha opinião e em conexão ao meu querido Blog, cabe na categoria PINOCCHIO!  ;)



Helloooo!!
Well, as the protests are now a hot topic in Brazil, I want to share this picture I took yesterday as I was walking in the avenue. The reason is that the message ih this guy's board cautght my attention completly! That symbol (like a globe) represents Rede Globo:  the most watched TV channel in Brazil. It is very very popular...and powerful.They can really manipulate people's ideas,and you see its influences in daily life easily. The board says: "Smile! you are being manipulated." .
Well...I agree that there is a sweet illusion being sold... I call it a "quick fix" tv channel.
Again: This is MY opinion!
So in connection to the idea of my blog,I think it  totally suits in the cattegory of  being a PINOCCHIO!  ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Já vejo!! :D